Monday, November 21, 2005

Cherry Pie


On Friday, I made my first pie by myself. I've made pies with my mom before growing up, but this is my first pie...homemade crust and all. The top came out a little funny, but I thought I would show it to you. The important thing was that the crust was not really tough and the pie tasted good, even though it's a little frucked up. I made the pie to practice for Thanksgiving, cause I'm making a pumpkin pie and figured the Thanksgiving pie should not be the first pie I've ever made solo. And I purposely made the cherry pie on Friday cause my sister in law and her family were coming over and I figured everyone liked cherry pie...well, everyone except her family likes cherry pie! Oh, and the pie made a mess on the bottom of the oven and I forgot about it until today when I was making supper...so now the house smells liked burned cherries. But the important thing is the pie was good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home