Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Job searcher and errand-runner by day, Knitter at night!

Okay, I'm warning you, you are SO going to hate me...I am officially done all of my Christmas shopping. I got John's stocking stuff today and that was the last of the things I needed. Oh, and I mailed the Christmas cards...my tongue and right thumb are still recovering from the envelope licking and the stamp pressing (the sticker ones don't stay as well as the good old fashioned lick yourself ones, in my opinion....you have to make sure the stickers are REALLY on there). I haven't started Christmas baking yet though...John isn't big on sweets, so I have to make sure I bake in moderation, which is really hard for me!

So the job search is coming along. I applied to another one today, and I really hope I get a call for it. It's right in Albion too! It would be fabulous to not have another monster commute the way I did in Canada (45 minutes with no traffic is not my idea of fun). Keep your fingers crossed for me.

So since I've been so good today, I am going to reward myself with another great night of knitting and TV....One Tree Hill and Lost are both on tonight, so that will keep me entertained. Last night, I was hardly even watching my knitting because I was trying to keep a careful eye on the cat and the tree. I haven't found any mistakes yet so that is good! I'm going to try to finish up one of my WIPs for my brother in law for Christmas...well, actually I don't know how that works, he is my husband's sister's husband, so we both married into the family. Well, anyway, I'm knitting a black scarf that I started back in November when I decided I could whip up a little knitted something for all of my sister in law's family...scrapped that idea, but I can still get that project done.

1 Comments:

Blogger continueinkind said...

You are disgustingly organized! I am still thinking of things to knit...for Christmas!

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home