Monday, November 07, 2005

The Office!

I was SO super productive today. After the concert, I picked up some more stuff from my parent's place, including a desk that they gave us cause they have too many desks at home from all of us being away at school. So Dad took most of it apart and sent it in the car with me. After bopping around this morning, I decided to put it together and get things organized in the office. I ended up totally reorganizing it - switching computers on desks, moving the new to us desk in, then moving another desk and shelving unit. Some of it was a little heavy, I'm feeling it now. But now the office looks SO much better. There is plenty of space and everything looks way more organized, even though there are still a couple of boxes on the floor. Wo hoo!I made a tuna noodle casserole for dinner tonight. It was quick and easy - and darn tasty. I made some Pillsbury crescent rolls to go along with it and they were great.I'm debating between having some ice cream or some kettle corn microwave popcorn. Not sure what I want...hmmmmmmmmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home