Thursday, November 10, 2005

An Update

It's been a good couple of days.John was off on Tuesday for election day, so we had a whole day of work planned. Then his dad called to see if we wanted to come over for coffee since John's Uncle Dave and Aunt Sue were coming over. We love them, they are so cool and we usually see them a lot during racing season but I haven't seen them since I moved here. So we jumped at the chance. We had a nice visit with all of them for a couple of hours. Then they invited us over for dinner, which was so fun. We killed time before dinner going shopping and got some stuff we needed for the house. We got caught up with Davey and Kelly, John's cousins, and saw their new puppy Riley. OMG she is huge! Not quite a puppy anymore! :)Wednesday was rainy and crappy out. I planned to get some tidying up done around here and get caught up on laundry. Tim, John's brother, called to ask if I could watch the kids so I agreed and headed over there around 7. It was pretty wild out still, with the wind whipping around....at least it wasn't still raining. Watched all of my Wednesday tv while the kids were in bed...One Tree Hill, Lost, and parts of CSI: NY..I don't normally watch CSI NY but it was a continuation of Miami from Monday night and I love Horatio...there is just something about him that is so sexy. Thankfully I got back to the house in time to see the ending.Marmelade is so funny...sometimes he winks at me and I don't think he really knows that he is doing it, but it's still cute. And he was bugging John so John put him out of the office and in the hallway, but if I open the door right now he'll be sitting there! I love my kitty!Not much of a plan for today. I will apparently be getting my Social Security Number in the next 9 days, so today's agenda is to job search, continue with laundry, and do a big grocery shop. And then watch Alias and CSI tonight...WO HOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home