Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Almost a new year...

Christmas was very nice this year. John and I were able to spend time with both of our families and we had a great time. We just got back last night from my parents' place. I realized when I was home and I saw Kim and her growing family that I haven't really been home all that much since I moved. I think I may tentatively make that my resolution - to stay in better touch with old friends and work towards making new friends here in WNY.

My unofficial Naked Stix by 2006 progress is slow and steady. I really hope I can finish the last project off. Wish me luck!

So tonight is the Christmas Knit In at Lynne's house, and then I have an interview tomorrow at 9:00 am and then my family is coming to visit in the early afternoon. The only thing I know that we are doing is that we are going to Joanne's for my mom to get quilting fabric. It should be a good time!

1 Comments:

Blogger In a good place! said...

How did the interview go?

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home