Friday, December 23, 2005

A Finished Project!


Finally, I have finished the scarf for Eric for Christmas. I hope he likes it, but more importantly I hope he wears it! There isn't much to it, but frankly he's a guy and guys don't really care about pretty things, they care about functional things. I had a hard time taking this picture, Marmelade kept trying to jump on and lick the scarf. GAH!

I finished that bad boy up last night so now I only have one more project on sticks. And that is the summer poncho. I have made good progress though, I hope that it too will be done by 2006.

I'm really proud of myself for actually working towards finishing things. It normally takes me forever!

I can hardly believe that today is December 23. Today I have to figure out what we want to eat on Christmas morning, and I need to get some more materials for my secret project. And since my first try turned out so well, it will definitely be part of my gift to pass at the Christmas Knit In. Sorry, no more hints! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home