Wednesday, December 21, 2005

A good few days...

Lots of knitting was accomplished on the weekend. The Sound of Music on tv Saturday night definitely helped!

My sister just went home from visiting since Monday. We had such a great time! We went to see Harry Potter (I have wanted to see that for forever), checked out A.C. Moore (I've never been in there before, they have some pretty good deals), finished up my Christmas baking (we remade shortbread cookies and they turned out much better, and we also made nanaimo bars and these nutty cookies that are like brownies and shortbread together) and hung out in our matching pajamas (a gift from my mom last Christmas). I was sad to see her go, but it is snowing pretty hardcore and she wanted to get back before dark. Understandable.

So I am going to attempt to make something, but I don't want to go into detail because if it turns out, it may be one of my gifts to pass at the Christmas Knit In next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger continueinkind said...

OOOOO, a secret knit! My favorite kind! I just visited my sister in Florida and now I miss her even more :(

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home