Thursday, December 01, 2005

Knit Knite is knit-tastic!



I had SO much fun tonight. Everyone there was super nice and just about everyone has a blog link off of Lisa's blog, so I'll be checking those out for sure. I even bought yarn for a new project - a marsupial bag! It looks really great AND HARD! But I like a challenge. I picked teal and chocolate brown...my favorite color combination right now. And it teal truly is my favorite color, I have included a picfrom my house to prove it!

Okay, well, the one pic is sideways and you really can't see the yarn that well against that backdrop...well, you get the idea.

1 Comments:

Blogger continueinkind said...

I will help you with the bag or Jen will if you go to the store!! We had a great time and I am so glad you came!! See you at the next one!!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home