Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Last present knitted up last night +
Last item made up for my gift to pass for the Christmas Knit in (I hope my recipient likes it, because I am excited!) +
Hopefully last shopping trip for last minute ingredients and wrapping stuff (Ridge Road was insane!) +
Last presents wrapped with bows and tags and stashed under the tree (even though all of the presents under the tree are going somewhere else, I just think it looks more festive) +
Christmas sweets baking completed =

Finally relaxing with some Bailey's Creme Caramel (man, it is ever good) on the rocks under a nice blanket near the lit up Christmas tree with my darn poncho that I will have done by January 1!

Well, I do have a bit more work tomorrow. I'm making Chocolate Cheesecake muffins for Christmas morning because I insist that John and I make a tradition for breakfast on Christmas morning and even though I really like Cranberry Orange muffins John said that we really need to start our own tradition and not just carry on my mother's. I've never tried this recipe before, let's hope it's good. And I have to make Eclair cake to take to Karen's for the Markle Christmas gathering, and make up a sweet tray but that's easy.

Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home