Friday, December 16, 2005

Sexy Knitters Club and Kim's Baby



I officially joined the Sexy Knitters Club today. Not that I have really ever knit anything that I would say is even remotely sexy, but I am a young, attractive knitter so therefore I count as a sexy knitter because I am debunking the myth that only old ladies knit. If you look today, or maybe even tomorrow, you will see my first post on the SKC website.

I have to give another thank you to Lisa for her assistance in getting my lovely Sexy Knitters Club and Knitty buttons on my website - it worked! YAY!

Oh, and I also found out something super exciting last night. My friend Kim gave birth to a baby girl on Monday. Her name is Bridgette Renee (not to sure on the spelling). Congratulations Kim and Patrick! Kim is my first close friend to have a baby, I can't wait to see her and the baby when I go back home at Christmas.

1 Comments:

Blogger continueinkind said...

Start knitting baby stuff right now and maybe you will have some done by Christmas!! I love the new look of your blog!!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home