Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ummmm shortbread! And knitting!

I made shortbread tonight. Bit of a different recipe, calls to bake it in a pan like squares and then cut them up into little bars. John absolutely loves shortbread! I hope this shortbread is up to par. I got the recipe from Chatelaine, this Canadian magazine for women that is so great! It has recipes, fashion tips, columns...and of course, I only started reading it like 2 months before I moved here and subscriptions are twice as expensive to have it delivered here in the US. I hope my mom will get it for me for Christmas...she could have it delivered to her house and then I could get it when I go up or when they come down...

I've been knitting most of the evening, and my black Christmas scarf is still not quite half done. I still have a whole other skein of yarn to work in. GAH! And it's December 13....I have to get my knit on, hardcore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home