Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Untitled

I woke up today to see what true lake effect snow is around here....it was freaking nuts! Snow everywhere! Big flakes, and a lot of them! GAH! Normally this would be cause for panic if I have to leave the house, but today John was driving so everything was okay. I still had to be the worst front-seat driver though, it's a wonder he puts up with it and doesn't make me drive myself. Well, the reason for the venture outdoors today was because we found a vehicle! For me! I say that it is mine because for some reason along the line I became not very good at sharing. It is OUR vehicle. We found a nice little 4 by 4 SUV which is exactly what we needed...4 by 4 for me and my distaste for driving in the snow, and 4 by 4 for John so he can tow his snowmobile around up north and tow anything else he might need to tow. I think we get to pick it up next Monday. I am SO EXCITED! By now you've no doubt learned that I get excited over pretty much everything, but this is pretty cool.

So it is once again Wednesday night, good TV night...that and Sunday are pretty much my must watch TV nights. And now Wednesdays are even better because Alias is on after Lost now. So One Tree Hill, followed by Lost, followed by Alias. I'm hoping to get a lot more of my scarf done. I knit so much last night that my hand was starting to cramp...it was a good pain! And it's really coming along. I'll definitely have it done in time for Christmas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home