Thursday, January 19, 2006

Finished Projects 2006



I present to you Meema's Felted Marsupial Bag and That Seventies Poncho from the Stitch n Bitch series, in their completed forms.

Nothing gets you out of a knitting funk like finishing a project. After my last post at my mom's place, I pulled out Meema's bag and finished it. I only had like 15 rounds left and on big needles, that goes fast. And it was easy to do while I was visiting. Then I felted it at my mom's house, because my mom and sister wanted to witness the magic of felting. I shaved it today and it looks much better. TADA! Now I just need to get snaps for it! And yes, it really does have handles, but the pic isn't very good.

Now what do I want to work on next?...

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly Kester said...

CUTE!!!!!! Both of them!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home