Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Just an all round good day...

What a great day I am having! This morning, Lisa helped me with my felted bag and we had a lovely time knitting together. Then when I got home, there were messages from someone interested in buying my car that I had to leave in Canada and from someone at the company I've been interviewing with. So I called back and I was offered two of the three jobs! I accepted the one that I was really hoping I would get and I am just tickled pink! I mean, I am just so excited! Now I can knit my little heart out until I start working. Now what would really top this day off is if the person wants to buy my car and offers me money on the spot...we'll see!

2 Comments:

Blogger continueinkind said...

YAY!!!!! I am so happy for you! You should come over and knit everyday!! So, whish job did you pick? See you Thursday!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger In a good place! said...

CONGRATS! Which one did you take?

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home