Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A quick update

So that dishcloth I keep posting about? It's still not done...this is just one example of how little I am accomplishing these days. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I finally bought a Sudoku puzzle book on the weekend and I am obsessed with it! Especially now since I have solved some easy ones and now "get it". And maybe it has something to do with the pile of laundry I had to do this past weekend, and all of the other household things that somehow don't get done during the week now that I am working and need to be done on the weekend. Mind you, John is really stepping up and helping out WAY more than I expected, which is wonderful, but there is still a lot to do and I really like relaxing! :) The dishcloth will be done tonight, just one more row and then binding off I think. I'm trying to make sure it is almost a perfect square, without measuring it. Then I can wash it with the mound of other linens I have waiting.

I must have written about how Marmelade chewed through the yarn of my Picovoli. Yeah, haven't started that yet. Maybe tomorrow I'll sit down and cast on for that again. It's a shame it's not done yet, because I keep thinking how great it would look under some of my suit jackets at work! GAH! Okay, must go and knit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home