Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Sexy Knitters Club KAL

Today I decided to join the Sexy Knitters Club Knit A Long. We are making the cutest little shirt called the Picovoli. I just ordered my yarn today, KnitPicks Shine in Cream because it goes with everything and I need a little shell-type shirt I can wear with everything, so I really hope it comes soon so I can get started. It looks like it might be a little challenging, but I need a challenge and I definitely want to improve my knitting skills so I need to try things that I don't think I can do! And then rely on my knitting friends to help me through it! :)

This whole yarn obsession thing is really getting in the way of my job search. Okay Krista...FOCUS! :) I got another call today for ANOTHER interview for a different position in the same company I interviewed with last week. This job sounds pretty interesting too. I just hope that I can have a SECOND interview for one of the jobs that I've already interviewed for. They said it can take them up to 3 weeks to make a hiring decision. I am just so anxious! and excited!

Okay, must get back to the searching...I figure if I put in a pretty good day of work, than I am allowed to knit at night. Pretty good trade off, I think! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home