Wednesday, January 25, 2006

A wee bit wintry out...

It is unusual for it to be so long for me in between posts. Well, what can I say? I started my new job this week, and this whole working full time thing can really cut into computer time. Plus, I have been very frustrated yet again in Knitting Land. My cat, Marmelade, chewed through the yarn connecting my two lines of Picovoli to my working yarn. Thankfully I wasn't farther along! But it serves me right for leaving my knitting bag open! Anywho, I haven't really knit much since then because I have started this project at least 10 times now, and between the casting on and now this, I'm a little discouraged. So I'm focusing on my dishcloth, which has been slow going. I think I might knit a few rows of that tonight to calm my work-minded mind. I find that starting a new job always leaves my mind so full because of everything I am taking in. It's a good feeling.

Tomorrow night, Pampered Chef Knit Knite! I'm excited, Chris!

1 Comments:

Blogger In a good place! said...

I can't wait to hear about your job. See ya tonight.

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home