Monday, March 06, 2006

It is all so clear now...

For the last few weeks my eyes have really been bothering me. To the point that I have frequent headaches and that I wear my glasses all of the time that I really only used before when my eyes were tired. Mondays are the worst because we have the most mail that day and therefore the most small numbers and text to read on the mail.

So today I went to the eye doctor. He said that I definitely should be wearing glasses all of the time now for close work, especially when I am on the computer. So new glasses for me! They are slightly stronger, which will make a big difference. And of course I had to have cool frames. I don't want to tell you what they look like yet, but they are definitely cool.

Marmalade was in to be neutered and declawed this weekend. I think it was harder on me than it was for him. He seems to be almost back to his old self, though he isn't into as many things as he was before and he doesn't bat around his toys that much, probably because his paws still hurt a little. Poor little guy. Right now, he is lying on my lap and purring and doing everything in his power to make it impossible for me to blog. Oh how I love him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home