Thursday, March 30, 2006

Spring has truly sprung!

I cannot believe how beautiful it was outside today! It is finally spring. And the signs of it are everywhere...the sun setting later in the day, so I get to watch fantastic sunsets over the lake on my drive home, and the geese and swans flying in from the South, and people walking around without jackets on. There is something about spring that is just so full of promise and hope and rebirth. Spring and fall are my two favourite times of the year, and they never seem to last long enough.

I got my car washed on the way home and washed winter off of it. That was a good feeling, it really needed it! And I wish I could write about how I rushed home from work to enjoy the gorgeous day. But instead, I worked late when I really didn't want to be there. That's okay, the weekend is just around the corner. And it's going to be a good one.

I'm making good progress on my Fabulous Pink and Orange Felted Bag to go with my coat. In fact, I must go so I can knit....the warmer it is outside, the more I am hankering to finish this purse so I can just use it already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home