Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Tuesday

What a perfect end to a pretty good workday....a glass of red wine with delicious leftovers (which tasted even better because I didn't have to cook anything tonight), new stationary (I don't know what it is about new pens and Post-It notes, but it just makes me smile. My new pens are fabulous to write with!), and to top it off, the new Interweave Knits and the new Vogue Knitting. They are in perfect, unopened, uncreased condition. And I can tell from the covers that they promise delicious spring and summer patterns that I will want to start making right this second! GAH! So many projects I want to make, so little time. So this is a short post, as I either have to go and knit or go and read magazines. Maybe I'll do a bit of both...it's not time for bed yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home