Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Wednesday

Tonight I had breakfast for dinner. I love that....I had bacon, eggs, and a waffle. There is something so comforting about breakfast foods, I must have really needed that today.

I have had a headache that has hung on all day, despite some Aleve and lots of water. Sometimes I find the only cure for a headache is sleep. I may head there sooner than later. I have lots of TV watching to catch up on and the DVR I use is in the bedroom (yes, my husband and I each have our own DVR, but that's only because they were giving away the one I now have for free because it is smaller and old. That's okay with me!) so I really only watch my recorded shows when I'm in bed. So maybe I'll put on my jammies, pull out my knitting and watch some Gilmore Girls or some old episodes of Lost.

Tomorrow night is Knit Knite. I wanted to have my purse all done and felted and dried by then so I could model it, but no such luck. Oh well, that's what I'm going to work on tonight. We'll see how far I get.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home