Sunday, April 09, 2006

What to do...

Okay, I still have not decided what knitting project I want to work on next. Yesterday did not have much knitting going on. John and I finished up our taxes, which ends the horrible ordeal of figuring out the tax situation for both the US and Canada. But before that, we went to Barnes and Noble and I bought One Skein, which I had the chance to check out at Knit Knite and I decided then that I had to have it, and At Knit's End, a book by the Yarn Harlot. I'm so excited!

But there was no time to pour over them...we came back and had my sister in law and her family over for dinner. I made a delicious spread of lasagna, herb bread, and chocolate birthday cake to wash it all down. So good! We had a great time.

So now it's Sunday....I'm still in my pajamas and debating what I want to work on. I just shaved my felted purse, so once it's completely dried I will start using that. But what to knit? I have yarn to make two more felted purses as gifts, to make two dishclothes as part of a moving in gift for my girlfriend, a quarter finished purse and Picovoli, a half done sock, and I think that's it. I have to make a million other things too. I think I'm in yarn-overload. Okay, I have to go and think this through...

1 Comments:

Blogger continueinkind said...

Where are the pictures!?!?!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home